The Charlotte Veterans Network is a muli-generational group of military veterans in the Charlotte, North Carolina region - any status, service, or rank is invited to join and participate.
The network is founded on 3 basic principles:
1) To build a professional network and meet others with a common thread...service to country.
2) To offer assistance where needed, whether individually or to the military veteran community.
3) To stay in touch with the military side of our past careers.
The Charlotte Veterans Network has grown so much in popularity that we now have 4 regularly-scheduled networking events each month (unless indicated, events are self-pay):
- Ballantyne Breakfast (1st-time attendees are FREE) – Every 1st Thur, 7:30-9:00am: Another Broken Egg Café, 11324 N. Community House Rd, Charlotte
- Charlotte Lunch - Every 2nd Wed, 11:45am-1:00pm: Covenant Presbyterian Church, 1000 E. Morehead St, Charlotte
- Fort Mill Lunch - Every 3rd Thu, 11:30am-1:00pm: Towne Tavern at Fort Mill, 2000 Hwy 160 West, Fort Mill
- University Coffee (FREE) - Every 3rd Thu, 8:30 - 9:30am: TIAA Main Campus, 8500 Andrew Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte
There are over 75,000 veterans in Charlotte...let's get connected.
Connect with the Charlotte Veterans Network via private LinkedIn & Facebook groups. Just search "Charlotte Veterans Network" & request to join.